Day 169 - Foxtail Barley


I googled and googled to find out what this plant was called and this is the closest I could get. If I am incorrect feel free to let me know.

Please don't forget to vote for me by clicking on the Circle of Moms button in the top right hand corner. I simply need a thumbs up.

Don't forget to link up to Favorite Photo of the Week. There is a tab for it at the top of the page.

Also, if you host a link up, I am now accepting submissions to feature your link ups. Click on the 'Get Your Link Up Featured' Tab at the top of the page to find out how.

10 comments:

Sandra V. said...

Very nice image. I also tend to google to find out names of plants and flowers!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Whatever the name,I do know that this is a lovely picture.

Denise said...

Beautiful shot, who cares what it's called...LOL

Nadege, said...

Great composition work on this barley head.

Justine said...

what a lovely shot!

Kristin said...

Very pretty Misty. I really like the tones and feeling of this photo, and your DOF and composition are awesome.

Anonymous said...

Outstanding shot, Misty. It feels all warm and soft and summery to me.

Chesney said...

Love the shallow depth, it really brings the fuzzy details out!

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Love this!! Great depth of field!

Cheryl said...

Very nice shot, Misty! Great work on the shallow DOF.